Easter is celebrated in countries around the world in many different ways. Here in Australia, many Australians take advantage of the long-weekend for a short holiday.
A great way to spend your next Easter break is to take a cruise on the Murray River aboard the PS Murray Princess. Our 3 Night Easter Cruise departs on a Friday and returns on a Monday – the perfect long-weekend getaway!
There’ll be a few Easter flavoured events and activities over the 3 days but mostly you’ll also get the chance to relax and enjoy the beautiful lower river land between Walker Flat and Murray Bridge and the great variety of flora and fauna. There’s also an interesting nature walk where you can get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat bottomed boat. Not to mention the great food and entertainment throughout the cruise. What a way to spend your next Easter break!
About The Cruises
3 Night Easter Cruise departs on Friday 19th April 2019, your cruise will also include...
- Explore the township of Murray Bridge or take a tour of the historic Roundhouse.
- Have the option to go on the Monarto Zoo Wildlife Tour on Saturday departing Murray Bridge (additional cost)
- Take a guided nature walk at Salt Bush Flat.
- Taste Riverland food & wine (a tasting of 2 reds & 2 white wines plus local produce)
- Get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat.
Extend your stay to 7 nights...
While on board, you'll enjoy...
- Easter festivities and entertainment, including an Easter Egg Hunt on Easter Sunday
- Relaxing in one of the two lounges, with spectacular scenery views
- Hanging out on the Sun Deck at the top of the vessel
- Buffet breakfasts each morning
- Delicious buffet and a la carte lunches
- Dining each evening with fellow passengers