Join us aboard the PS Murray Princess as we follow in the wake of great 19th century pioneers on a unique journey through three Locks. This is a 339km voyage between Loxton and Mannum South Australia. This all-inclusive cruise also offers complimentary coach transfers to and from Adelaide or car parking at Mannum with coach transfers to Loxton.
About The Cruise
These are the places we will visit this year...
|Loxton to Mannum Sample Itinerary|
|Friday||Loxton to Katarapko Creek|
|Saturday||Katarapko Creek to Cobdogla via Loxton|
|Sunday||Cobdogla to Overland Corner via Lock 3|
|Monday||Overland Corner to Old Distillery (366k) via Waikerie|
|Tuesday||Old Distillery to Morgan via Lock 2|
|Wednesday||Morgan to Sunnydale via Lock 1|
|Thursday||Sunnydale to River View Lodge via Ngaut Ngaut|
|Friday||River View Lodge to Mannum|
The 7 Night Loxton to Mannum Special Event Cruise includes:
- Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites
- Sunnydale Woolshed Show and Native Wildlife Shelter
- Optional Nocturnal Tour by tractor and cart (additional cost)
- Optional Bush Tucker Breakfast (additional cost)
- Cruise through Lock #1 at Blanchetown, Lock 2 at Morgan & Lock 3 at Overland Corner
- Morgan township & Museums tour
- Caudo Vineyard tour & tastings
- Waikerie township & Museum tour
- Visit the Cobdogla Irrigation & Steam Museum – Humphrey Pump & Steam
- Visit The Village Historic Loxton
Our standard cruise inclusions still apply to this cruise.
Itineraries are subject to change. Regardless of the itinerary the cruises will be seven nights duration. Coach transfers will be amended accordingly should the itinerary change.