Cruise on board the Murray Princess on what will be a very special 7 night cruise from Renmark to Mannum. Discover the remarkable setting of Australia’s outback as you take this unique journey on board the majestic “Princess”. The cruise will take in over 420kms of the Murray River, passing through five locks and will follow in the wake of the great 19th Century pioneers.
About The Cruise
These are the places we will visit ..
|Renmark to Mannum Sample Itinerary|
|Friday||Renmark via Lock 5 to Rumpagunya Creek|
|Saturday||Rumpagunya Creek to Morook via Lock 4 and Loxton|
|Sunday||Morook to Overland Corner via Kingston-on-Murray & Lock 3|
|Monday||Overland Corner to Old Distillery (366k) via Banrock Station|
|Tuesday||Old Distillery (366k) to Morgan via Lock 2 & Caudo Vineyard|
|Wednesday||Morgan to Sunnydale via Lock 1|
|Thursday||Sunnydale to River View Lodge via Ngaut Ngaut|
|Friday||River View Lodge to Mannum|
The 7 Night Renmark to Mannum Special Event Cruise includes:
- Depart historic Renmark
- Experience the excitement of navigating through Lock #5 at Renmark , Lock #4 at Bookpurnong, Lock #3 at Overland Corner, Lock #2 at Waikerie, and Lock #1 at Blanchetown
- Visit The Village Historic Loxton and Kaesler’s Landing Museum
- Visit Cobdogla Irrigation and Steam Museum with the world’s only Humphrey Pump in working order
- Guided tour of Overland Corner
- Enjoy a scenic tender boat ride through Banrock Station wetlands
- Tour the gardens and orchards and visit the cellar door at Caudo Vineyard
- Guided walk of Morgan township and Morgan’s three historical museums (gold coin donation on entry)
- Big Bend towering sandstone cliffs
- Sunnydale Woolshed Show and Native Wildlife Shelter
- Enjoy a Riverside Aussie Barbecue
- Optional Nocturnal Tour at Sunnydale in a comfortable purpose built cart (additional cost)
- Optional Bush Tucker Breakfast (additional cost)
- Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites
- Riverland food and wine tasting
Our standard cruise inclusions still apply to this cruise.
Itineraries are subject to change. Regardless of the itinerary the cruises will be seven nights duration. Coach transfers will be amended accordingly should the itinerary change.