Back by popular demand, the 3 night 'Hot August Night' Special Event Music Cruise departs Mannum on Friday 23rd August 2019, featuring special guest, Dave Freeman.
Enjoy great music and dancing with friends on the beautiful Murray River between Walker Flat and Murray Bridge aboard the paddlewheeler PS Murray Princess. This special event cruise was first introduced in August 2017 and was an outstanding success. Relax and enjoy the on board facilities of the Murray Princess and be entertained by our special guests, Dave Freeman and Paul Gill.
About The Cruise
3 Night 'Hot August Night' Special Event Highlights and Inclusions:
- Complimentary return coach transfers to/from selected Adelaide Hotels, return to the Adelaide Airport OR car parking is also available at Mannum (subject to availability – bookings essential)
- All meals (buffet & a la carte)
- 24 hour self-service tea & coffee bar
- Friday night - Dinner Dance / music performed by Paul Gill
- Saturday night - “OMG Neil Diamond Sounds Like Me” Hot August Night Show, featuring Dave Freeman including storytelling, songs, dancing and music from Neil Diamond’s including songs from his famous Hot August Night album
- Music Quiz with Paul Gill (with great prizes to win)
- Game of Bocce on the riverbank with Dave Freemen
- Sunday night Captain’s Dinner & Dance / music performed by Dave Freeman and Paul Gill
- Free time to explore the township of Murray Bridge or take a tour of the historic Roundhouse
- Optional Monarto Zoo Wildlife Tour on Saturday departing Murray Bridge (additional cost)
- Big river gorges & towering sandstone cliffs
- Get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat cruise
- Optional Barossa Wine and Heritage Tour at conclusion of cruise (additional cost)
If you decide to stay on board for 7 nights, you'll also...
- Cruise through Lock #1 at Blanchetown
- Vineyard tour and cellar door tasting at Burk Salter Boutique Winery
- Guided walking tour of the Swan Reach township and visit the Swan Reach Museum (additional cost)
- Sunnydale Woolshed Show and Native Wildlife Shelter
- Riverside Aussie Barbecue
- Big Bend towering sandstone cliffs
- Optional Nocturnal Tour at Sunnydale in a comfortable purpose built cart (additional cost)
- Optional Bush Tucker Breakfast (additional cost)
- Ngaut Ngaut Aboriginal Reserve archaeological sites
- Scenic tender boat ride.
- FREE Barossa Wine and Heritage Tour